Thursday, January 13, 2011

guys. (:

HAHA, yeah,
i didnt update my blog since 10 thousand years ago. =]

i have nothing left to say here okay? -.-

and yet nobody likes to see...hehe
but it's ok as im so free now..

actually i juz want to drop by and say SOMEBODY,
which is so wicked and dangerous to go near her.

But im so stupid enuf to accept those annoying peoples.

So, wat to do?

she likes to say my bad things infront of HER,
and say HER bad things infront of me.

Can i tell u '' I HATE YOU SO MUCH''
and give a slap on ur face?

What FRIENDSHIP.?

Everything goes to an end now.

but im still happy to get all this to a fullstop. hAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

btw, im STILL over weight.

since im 10 years old,

i didnt have a normal person's weight before.

Well, im used to it. But, I've keep fit for 1 whole year.

Nothing happen to my body? And no miracles happen too...

nvm lah, i will get on trying!

Next, my MATHS, BIOLOGY and CHEMISTRY teacher is sucksss!!!

can somebody tell me, how can i survive in science stream if i fail all these 3?

I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MISS YOU, JIJI!!!!!
why u dont teach me? Laz class students need you! ):

Haih.

No comments:

Post a Comment